Is there any special date or event looming on the horizon? We know how to help you make it unforgettable without breaking the bank! Don't have the needed amount to finance your party? We've all been there! Explore some options available to you.
What Financing Options Are Available to Haus Guests
Don't let cash shortages change your plans or hold you back from throwing your dream party! Choose an option that can get you covered.
Holiday loans are designed to help people cover their holiday spending. They are personal loans, meaning that you can spend them on any personal needs during a holiday time. You can use the funds to pay for presents, venue, drinks, meals, decorations, cover charges, and much more.
If you apply for a holiday loan from a traditional lender, you need to be ready to have a strong credit history. Also, you need to apply in advance as loan processing may take up to several weeks. As an alternative, you can also get a holiday loan with no credit check from a reliable online lender. This option will allow you to access the funds within a day, even with bad credit. You're welcome to get up to $5,000 without providing any collateral.
Holiday loans can be a smart solution. With their help, you can cover all the holiday-related costs and repay the funds in fixed and affordable monthly installments.
Have a valid credit card? Great, because we accept them! Pay by card for everything you may need during your special night and pay back in accordance with your credit card repayment terms. Most credit card issuers offer an interest-free promotional period. Thus, you will be able to save money, provided that you manage to pay the funds back within the set time.
Since credit cards are familiar to us, they don't need any introduction. Let's talk more about holiday loans as a way to finance your special event.
How Does a Holiday Loan Work?
As holiday loans are just regular personal loans, they work accordingly. After you decide on a lender and ensure you meet its requirements, you can simply get started by filling out an application form. Depending on the lender, there are two ways to apply:
- Offline: visit a lender's store within its operating hours with all the required documents;
- Online: apply from anywhere, any time it's convenient for you.
If a lender approves you, you need to accept an offer by signing a loan agreement. Online loans allow you to make it digitally. Then, you can get the funds via direct deposit or check. Then, you repay the funds, typically in equal monthly installments, within 3 to 60 months.
The amount you need to return will always be higher than the sum you get on hand. This happens because all lenders apply interest rates for the service they provide. Conventional loans are usually cheaper as they come with lower interest rates.
What Do I Need to Get a Holiday Loan?
Some basic eligibility requirements include:
- Being of legal age;
- Having an active bank account;
- Providing your income confirmation;
- Having a valid ID.
Things to Consider Before You Owe
Whatever your financial goal is, borrowing money should be considered cautiously. Below are some points that you need to think about before going into debt:
- Choose the right holiday loan type. If your credit score is good and you have time to wait for the money to arrive, you can apply for a bank holiday loan. This way, you'll get more favorable loan terms. If you have credit issues or need money urgently, online loans can be a better option for you. This way, get ready to pay more in interest.
- Pay attention to interest rates and origination fees. Regular personal loan interest rates range between 5.99% and 35.99%. If you apply for a bad credit holiday loan, your interest rate will be even higher. Always pay attention to the amount you have to pay in addition to your loan proceeds. Also, a lender may charge origination fees that will be deducted from your initial loan amount, so you will get less than expected. These factors are one of the most important.
- Make sure you can repay the money. Pay attention to your monthly payment amount and make sure you can afford it, taking into account your other mandatory monthly payments, such as rent, utilities, and other debts, if any. Otherwise, you can face high late fees and other penalties that will increase your overall debt. Additionally, violating repayment terms always result in credit score damage.
Why Choose Haus Club for Your Special Event?
Ranked as New York City's premier event space, Haus is an exceptional location for private parties, birthday parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, corporate functions, and charity events. Our unique space features 5300 square feet of luxury space. Here are some more advantages of choosing us for your special event:
- Personal approach;
- The best staff to take care of your special night;
- VIP sitting section is available;
- Specials for groups;
- Premium D3 Audio sound system;
- 34 foot Tiger Eye Gemstone bar;
- Everything you may need for your luxury nightlife experience.
How to Plan Your Event in Haus?
First, you need to understand what type of venue you choose and ensure it suits the ambiance of your event. Nightclubs won't be the best option for you if you want to spend quiet time with your loved ones while having casual conversations. Nightclubs are known for being dark, loud, and sometimes chaotic. You need to keep this in mind when you plan your event. This will help you gain a pleasant nightlife experience instead of being disappointed.
Here are some good types of events to celebrate in Haus:
- Themed nights: Christmas, Halloween, New Year's Eve, St. Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc.
- Karaoke nights: If you want to have a good time with your friends while warming up your vocal cords, Haus is always at your service to offer the best options for your event.
- VIP events: Haus offers a VIP reserve for guests who wish to have a private table and dedicated service throughout the evening.
How Much Does It Cost?
Budgeting is always the point that raises most questions. However, it's hard to say for sure how much money you will need. The price is typically set per person, so the exact amount depends on how many guests you would like to invite. Also, the price will be calculated based on the type of reservation you make, the drinks you're going to have, and some additional services you may ask for. On average, nightclub attendees spend nearly $80 per night per person. If you need detailed calculations, feel free to contact us! Need financial assistance? Consider the options above!
Your satisfaction with the time spent under the roof of the Haus Club is our priority. We are always here to help you organize the best party for your important life event. Contact us now to make sure your desired date is available.